•  Erode District

Listing more Sugar Mills

Sakthi Sugar Factory
Ponni sugars Ltd
Bannari Amman Sugars Ltd
User Reviews
03 Nov 2016 07:46:28 PARTHIBAN said :
Dear sir I am parthiban I am mechanical engineering 2015 batch I am already working in gravity die casting in one year experience I have more like to work your company obey all the rules of company

31 Aug 2016 11:49:59 Gowri said :
dear sir, am gowri. I completed my msc mathematics in 2016, and would like to work in your company. If am eligible please give me an opportunity to work in your company. thankyou

23 Aug 2016 01:46:55 T.ELAVARASAN said :
Dear sir,iam elavarasan.I completed BE (mechanical engineering) 2015 .iam willing to join to ur sugar factory .I will do my job sincerely & faithfully and also obey your rules®ulations.

02 Jul 2016 14:12:08 k.sathieshkumar said :
APPLICATION LETTER From K.Sathieshkumar, S/o.P.kaliyappan, 32,palaniyappan Street, Pudhuvalliampalayam, Kalingiam¬¬¬¬¬(po), Gobichettipalayam(TK), Erode(Dt). To Respected Sir, Sub: Application for the post of office work¬ – Reg. I came to know that there is a vacan

28 Jun 2016 13:06:45 M.MYILSAMY said :
Respected sir, i am m.myilsamy,i had completed BE-EEE on 2013 batch.i well knowledge in electrical area.i would like to join in ur factory.if you have any jobs for electrical department please request to me.

22 Jun 2016 10:45:46 A.N.ARAVINTHAN said :
Sir I am A.N.ARAVINTHAN and I am finish Bsc agriculture fresher iam willing to join in sugar industries.

17 Jun 2016 16:40:28 M.POORNACHANDRAN said :
Respected Sir,I am poornachandran from sathyamangalam.I completed B.Sc.(Computer Science) in the current year 2016.I am willing to join your esteemed sugar factory.

05 Jun 2016 02:44:41 karunakaran said :
Dear sir, i have completed 12th kovai gold factory 3 years experience iam willing to join your factory

02 Jun 2016 14:37:41 S Mohanraj said :
Respective sir, I am B.E Mechanical Engineering and one year experience in industry. And all so I have to done the project in NLC power plant, I request for the job in our company.

01 Jun 2016 17:59:15 sampathkumar said :
Dear sir, I have completed BE(EEE) on 2014.i well experience in electrical testing and commissioning. I have experienced in 2 year. I visited all over India to did the testing jobs. Now I would like to work in your electrical maintanense team.

25 May 2016 00:32:55 C.Mohan kumar said :
Respected sir, I am mohan kumar our native place bungalow pudur,near sathiya mangalam.I completed B.E,Electrical Engineering in info institute of engineering, Coimbatore l have two years experience in Electrical department. I am willing to join your sugars factory.

09 Apr 2016 19:28:15 Prabu.R said :
I am Prabu I complete the msc microbiology .

09 Apr 2016 18:09:30 Jancy said :
I would like job

27 Jan 2016 19:29:32 sathiesh said :
sir i am completed BE mechanical engineering. i have one year experience . sir i am willing to join your sugar factory

15 Jul 2015 23:48:51 Muthuvadivu. k said :
Dear sir,I am Muthuvadivu from oddanchatram.I completed my degree at 2002.I have worked at 3 companies.but I have no experience certificate.I am willing to join to your sugar factory.I have a good communication skil.

17 Apr 2015 08:59:19 kumaran said :
Dear sir, iam kumaran.iam a mechanical enginear fresher.iam willing to join your factory.and i have good comunication skill.

Enter Your Reviews
Name *
Email *
Reviews *
(Maximum characters: 300)   You have characters left.
Write reCAPTCHA code *

Photo Gallery

action-look-suriya-and-premji-photo

Mass movie Album

Actress nayanthara indian tradion album

Nanbenda Movie Album

ICC World Cup Cricket 2015 Countdown Special Album

Yennai Arindhaal Movie Release Exclusive Posters

Actress Amy Jackson Indian Tradition Abum

ICC World Cup 2015 Teams

Trisha Varun Manian Full Engagement Album

Uttama Villain Movie Posters
ZPLUS Technology
idlacademy

Resent Posts

Vijay continues his success journey!!! Vijay continues his success journey!!!
Thalapathi wishes to P.V Sindhu!! Thalapathi wishes to P.V Sindhu!!
Plot against thalapathi?? Plot against thalapathi??
Tomorrow  FDFS this film in ram threater!! Tomorrow FDFS this film in ram threater!!
New Information about theri2!! New Information about theri2!!

Find us on Facebook

Jobs

16 Aug
15 Aug
14 Aug
12 Aug
11 Aug
18 Jul
11 Jul
10 Jul
27 Jun
25 Jun

New Photo

Action look suriya and premji photo Action look suriya and premji photo
venkatprabhu and nayanthara photo venkatprabhu and nayanthara photo
premji and suriya photo premji and suriya photo
suriya and nayathara romantic photos suriya and nayathara romantic photos
mass latest photo surya mass latest photo surya
Udayanithi and Santhanam latest photo Udayanithi and Santhanam latest photo
Nayanthara cute and romantic look Nayanthara cute and romantic look
Udhyanithi Santhanam and Nayanthara happiness look Udhyanithi Santhanam and Nayanthara happiness look
Nanbenda latest image udayanithi and nayanthara Nanbenda latest image udayanithi and nayanthara
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team.

New Videos

Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Deaf woman escapes death - thrill video
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Kalakalappu Comedy
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Eli on Social Media
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Kambikara Vetti Komban Official Video Songs
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Sandi Muni Lyric Video in kanchana 2
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Live Hangouts with Power Star Srinivasan
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Desingu Raja Soori Comedy
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Uttama Villain Iraniyan Naadagam Song Promo
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Nannbenda Oorellaam Unnai Kandu Video songs
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Samuthirakani Nadipil Visaaranai - Official Trailer

FM Radio