Bachelor's and/or Master\'s degree in Computer, Electric/Electronics and/or Telecommunications Engineering
1. Eager to take initiative and responsibility to achieve results
2. Ability to convey complex ideas and influence others
3. Team-working spirit including ability to interact/communicate efficiently with both customers and internal parties
4. Advanced problem solving and coordination skills
5. Ability to work under very high pressure with strict deadlines without missing the details
6. Effective self-learning skills
7. Fluent in English.
8. Domestic and international travel to customer site required.
Location: Chennai, Tamil Nadu, IN
Req ID: 46637
Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment and services to mobile and fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, and more than 40 percent of the world\'s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business and society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people and society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values and guiding principles. They share a passion to win and a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning and growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to reach your career goals.
As Solution Architect, you are responsible for understanding the customers\' needs and providing functionally and technically robust solutions. In addition to delivering true business value, you are expected to build requirements that will fit to customer and technological needs. You will be technical leader for one of the streams of CBiO factory (BSCS, Ericsson Charging System) including the technical/business configuration and adaptations and you should have good relations with the project management.
BSS Domain expertise and should be expert on minimum one of below areas as Solution Architect (Billing, Online Charging, Mediation, Provisioning)
1. Product knowledge and project experience on one or more of these products (BSCS, EMM, EMA, Ericsson Charging System). Experience in BSCS or Ericsson Charging system is mandatory.
2. Convergent Charging/Billing project experience is preferred
3. Prior experience on non-Ericsson BSS solutions
4. Experience with J2EE technologies, NgOSS, SOA, Web Services will be preferred
5. Experience with Oracle and Database Management
6. Data migration, system swap experiences is preferred
7. Oracle/HP/EMC hardware knowledge is preferred
8. Understand the customer needs and create innovative solutions using Ericsson & 3rd party products
9. Write and review Statement of Compliance documents , requirement specification and customer solution descriptions
10. Ability to present solutions to customer
11. Create technical proposals (RFIs and RFPs), ensure quality and consistency of scope, quotation estimates and different contributions prepared by different people and departments (Bill of Quantities, BoQs)
12. Participate POCs is preferred
13. Perform intelligence acquisition and analysis on market trends, competitors, etc.
14. Telecom and operator processes (e-tom), Information model (SID), TAM and IT Processes (ITIL) knowledge
Apply : https://jobs.ericsson.com/talentcommunity/apply/227825400/?locale=en_US