The only thing that can save you in the last moment is makeup. It can hide almost anything
• The most important step in the process is to use a concealer.
It is almost earth-shattering when a pimple decides to appear the day before your date.
the only thing that can save you in the last moment is makeup. It can hide almost anything.
Here are a few tips to hide those pimples gracefully before you head out for that special event...
Wash your skin with a face wash, before you start working on the problem spot.
- Don't touch your skin directly . Instead use a brush or sponge to apply makeup.
- Once you are done washing your face, the next step is to apply primer. You could either use the primer across your face or apply it just on the spot.
- The most important step in the process is to use a concealer. Just dab your brush on the spot and let it settle in.
- This might sound strange but we suggest you use a green concealer. This is because green blends well with the colour red. If your pimples are not particularly bright red, you may be better off choosing a yellow concealer to cover them. But make sure you don't choose a concealer that is lighter than your skin. You will just be drawing all the attention to the spot.
- Wait for the concealer to set and then apply foundation. You may also want to apply some powder so the spot remains hidden.
- Once all of this settles, you can start applying your makeup.