Community Awareness Rural Educational (CARE) Trust
Right to Education is the primary right of every citizen of India, whether a child resides in a high profile society or in a far away not so developed secluded village so Care trust in rural areas are promoted to raise the level of education and literacy in rural.
The curriculum includes English, Mathematics, General Knowledge and Drawing. Apart from that they also provide Value Education and Computer Education & industrial school and distance education. With the help of rural education every family and child has excess to basic education. Individual’s special talents are recognized. The teaching methodology ensures that each and every student is exposed to educational experience in an active and dynamic learning environment, so care trust can achieve excellence.
Care Trust supporting the flowing are helps to rural students:
- To provide free standard education to rural students.
- · Supporting students for higher education.
- Working for better labour standards and environment standards
- Research for social change
- Child rights protection by research, campaign and education
- Human rights education to marginalized people, children and youth
- Guiding and Supporting Research scholars in Educational Development
- · Implementing new teaching methodologies and Assessment system
- · Promoting all schools students 10th and 12th to stress free environment
- · Free coaching for English fluency & yoga classes
- · Free classes of tailoring & embroidering for rural women
- Free medical camp for rural people
6/118, chinna kalangani,
Namakkal – 637014
Ph 98943 87899