•  Erode District

Pin Code:  - 638052
Related Keywords

Listing more Tiles and Marbles Manufactures

Parryware ROCA (P) LTD
User Reviews
22 Mar 2017 20:07:39 N. Anandh said :
Hi sir.. I am anandh...completed diplamo mechanical engineering. One Year experience with Huyndai motor India private limited. From thirucucode. Vacant pls inform sir my number 8526935791

06 Mar 2017 12:52:59 Balakumar. V said :
Hello sir,I am balakumar from erode,16 year experience in technical field, I am diploma holder DECE,including Railway contract work also done.If any vacancy in your company please inform. Thank you Sir....

09 Feb 2017 08:50:11 A.prabhakaran said :
Dear sir, Am prabhakaran from erode. I finished my diploma in EIT polytechnic college. I have three years experience in production & quality department at company's . If u have any requirement kindly consider me. Regureds A.PRABHAKARAN

07 Feb 2017 13:36:08 s.Ravichandran said :
I'm diploma mechanical engineer holder in Erode I Have already Working person for 2 years in sakthi auto componeand ltd then 1year saratha cheramic ltd sipcot.... I ask to Our company permenat job from need sir.....Pls contact me 9659255275...Thanks

24 Jan 2017 13:35:20 sivakumar said :
dear sir.. i am sivakumar complete in diploma in auto mobile engg, from perundhurai, vacant pls inform u sir my numper 7373186761

24 Jan 2017 07:05:07 Shankarguru said :
Hai sir.. I am shankar.. Completed in diploma in electrical&electronics engg, from perundurai. If any current vaccant pls inform u sir pls.....

17 Jan 2017 07:13:32 mythili said :
Iam breach it kindly give any job

13 Jan 2017 16:46:15 THIRUMURTHY said :
Dear sir I have DME,.B.E with 7+ year experience in manufacturing engineer (production) department & production planning engineer then, i have generally Work ethics,Team Work culture,Positive approach towards grievance handling.I have enclosed my resume. War

06 Jan 2017 20:58:54 Sakthi said :
I'm diploma mechanical engineer holder in Erode I Have already Working person for 2 years in Banglore Production Associated.... I ask to Our company permenat job from need sir.....Pls contact me 9042436054, 9688423441...Thanks

02 Jan 2017 13:01:41 Kavinprasath said :
Am working as quality assurance engineer in AP Engineers in Sipcot ...Any vacancy in your company please call me am BE Mechanical Engineer and also completed DIPLOMA mechanical

15 Dec 2016 17:04:55 S.Arun Kumar said :
Dear sir, Am Arun from erode. I finished my diploma in Kongu polytechnic college. I have six years experience in production & quality department at company's . If u have any requirement kindly consider me. Regureds S.Arun Kumar 9994142116

02 Dec 2016 14:09:12 Jalaja said :
Dear Sir Please sent the Transporting(Dispatch) department conduct person details in your concern(Parryware ROCA (P) LTD) to us Regards thanks Jalaja Yonks Logistics 09349432295 09846050086

27 Jun 2016 19:40:34 thirumalai said :
Please call him for more details9976970049

03 Jan 2016 22:31:31 kathirperumal said :
Hai sir.. I am kathir.. Completed in diploma in mechanical engg, from perundurai.. In fresher any current vacant pls inform u sir

Enter Your Reviews
Name *
Email *
Reviews *
(Maximum characters: 300)   You have characters left.
Write reCAPTCHA code *

Photo Gallery

action-look-suriya-and-premji-photo

Mass movie Album

Actress nayanthara indian tradion album

Nanbenda Movie Album

ICC World Cup Cricket 2015 Countdown Special Album

Yennai Arindhaal Movie Release Exclusive Posters

Actress Amy Jackson Indian Tradition Abum

ICC World Cup 2015 Teams

Trisha Varun Manian Full Engagement Album

Uttama Villain Movie Posters
ZPLUS Technology
Sri Sakthi Textiles

Resent Posts

Vijay Next a Selvaraghavan Directorial? Vijay Next a Selvaraghavan Directorial?
Official now Suriya to team up with this director next!!! Official now Suriya to team up with this director next!!!
Bairavaa story!! Bairavaa story!!
Lawrence gave this title for vijay Lawrence gave this title for vijay
The Gap Between Your Eyebrows May Reveal Your Personality The Gap Between Your Eyebrows May Reveal Your Personality

Find us on Facebook

Jobs

29 Jan
04 Jan
29 Dec
29 Dec
28 Dec
26 Dec
24 Dec
19 Dec
03 Dec
08 Nov

New Photo

Action look suriya and premji photo Action look suriya and premji photo
venkatprabhu and nayanthara photo venkatprabhu and nayanthara photo
premji and suriya photo premji and suriya photo
suriya and nayathara romantic photos suriya and nayathara romantic photos
mass latest photo surya mass latest photo surya
Udayanithi and Santhanam latest photo Udayanithi and Santhanam latest photo
Nayanthara cute and romantic look Nayanthara cute and romantic look
Udhyanithi Santhanam and Nayanthara happiness look Udhyanithi Santhanam and Nayanthara happiness look
Nanbenda latest image udayanithi and nayanthara Nanbenda latest image udayanithi and nayanthara
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team.

New Videos

Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Deaf woman escapes death - thrill video
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Kalakalappu Comedy
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Eli on Social Media
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Kambikara Vetti Komban Official Video Songs
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Sandi Muni Lyric Video in kanchana 2
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Live Hangouts with Power Star Srinivasan
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Desingu Raja Soori Comedy
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Uttama Villain Iraniyan Naadagam Song Promo
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Nannbenda Oorellaam Unnai Kandu Video songs
Australia Win The World Cup 2015 Celebrate With the Team. Samuthirakani Nadipil Visaaranai - Official Trailer

FM Radio